BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Yooooooooo...What's gooooodyyyyyy....


Big warm welcome and hugs to all my lovelies..SO glad you decided to grace my blog with your presence...This should be a fun and exciting ride...my mind moves a mile a second sometimes..so I'm giving you a mental tour through this here blog..

My blog will be pretty sporadic in nature meaning I talk about whatever is on my mind..but will be focused on relationships, fashion, advice (i give good/funny advice lol), money, events, and music.

Just want to put a little disclosure out there before I proceed...to give you what you need..ya digg??

Yo...DO NOT...I repeat..DO NOT take any of what I say personally..unless, that is, if I personally mention ya name..I'm using this blog as a way of mentally and emotionally expressing myself through the art of my everyday vernacular and if you feel some type of way about it...this is what you do...

Step 1: Take control of you mouse or that little touch pad thingy on ya laptop..
Step 2: Move the cursor to that little red X in the top right hand corner of this screen...
Step 3: Click it..
Step 4: STFU and get over yourself! LOL!!

Nah but seriously though, everything I say is all my opinion, most of which is based off of well known fact or my own life experiences and I obviously don't expect everyone to agree with me..But hey..still got love for you! Feel free to email me with any comments you may have
missnitaj@gmail.com or you may comment here..

Smooches Lovelies! BRB!

0 comments: